Legend boats parts
Legend Boats LTD warrants on first retail buyer of a Legend Boat, to correct or replace defects in materials or craftsmanship which can be reported in the relevant warranty times, susceptible to the “what's Not Covered” section below also limits lay out within restricted Warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty into First Purchaser. Legend warrants towards very first buyer to correct or change, at Legends only discernment, any defects in product or craftsmanship to your hull. The “hull” shall indicate the fiberglass shell and vital components within, including transom, stringers, and related architectural reinforcements, all of these tend to be below the hull flange. Architectural hull problem shall imply harm to the boats hull which renders the vessel unfit or unsafe for usage as intended.
- Limited Structural Hull Warranty to Second Purchaser. Upon completion of guarantee transfer, see “Warranty Registration and Transferability” section, Legend Boats will restore or replace at its only discretion any problem in product or workmanship in Legend Boat reported within ten (10) many years of the day of the first retail acquisition subject to all limits in this minimal Warranty plus the “Warranty Registration and Transferability” part below.
- Limited Warranty of Particular Components. If reported within three (3) many years from date of first retail acquisition, Legend Boats will repair or change, at its only discretion, the component or components discovered to-be defective in material or workmanship on the after factory put in elements: a) boat electrical system; b) gauges and instruments; c) steering helm, cylinders, hoses, and cables; d) bilge pumps, aeration pumps and valves; e) seat basics and pedestals; f) gasoline tanks; g) deck hardware such as hair, cleats, top pistons, and fasteners; h) battery pack chargers.
What's Maybe Not Covered:
This guarantee cannot apply to any Legend Boat that has been salvaged or stated an overall total reduction for almost any reason maybe not covered inside Limited Warranty. This warranty also cannot affect the following:
- Any vessel that's been modified or modified by anybody or spot other than Legend Boats.
- Any harm caused by collision or influence with another item.
- Windshield harm and leakage around windshields, lids, or compartment open positions.
- Damage, tearing, diminishing, shrinkage, or deterioration of carpet, upholstery, or any other soft products.
- Breaking, crazing, diminishing, chalking, blistering or discoloration of gelcoat finishes.
- Any Legend Boat that's been used for racing, rate or endurance examinations or just about any other non traditional use are considered misused and can end in cancellation of the guarantee.
- Any non-compliance of optimum horsepower or body weight restrictions as mentioned regarding U.S. Coast Guard ability Sticker in each motorboat can lead to cancellation regarding the warranty.
- Damage due to an unapproved truck, failure to hire truck tie-down straps as well as failure to make use of a reduced device support unit when moving watercraft.
- Harm from failure to execute routine upkeep including however restricted to maintaining proper rigidity of motor installing bolts.
- Estimated qualities for the vessel such speed, gas consumption, range or overall performance.
- Any problem arising from earlier repair created by a non-authorized supplier, unless fix was pre-approved by Legend Boats in writing.
- Any transport, launch, hauling, storage, loading or any other costs sustained in going back a Legend Boat for warranty solution.
- Any losing time, losing use, inconvenience, watercraft payment or loss in or harm to individual home.
- Elements and accessories warranted by other manufacturers, including but not restricted to; motors, controls, propellers, batteries, trolling engines, electronic devices, upholstery and trailers and trailer accessories.
We also found for you Setzkescher Test.