How to change an impeller?
20. Install the new wear band, make sure the anti rotation tab is lined up
21. Install the venturi. Bolts is certainly going in only if the positioning is right. Utilize loctite 243 on all three bolts and tourqe to 22 NM.
22. Lube the drive shaft splines with triple shield oil.
23. this is actually the toughest component, align the pump and also make certain ibr pole, steering supply and siphon tube is out of how.
25. Install the LH and RH aids, three bolts per help. Use loctite 243 on them. We couldnt discover tourqe specifications of these, but i did 22 NM.
26. Install the steering nozzle with two bolts. Utilize loctite 243 on both and tourqe to 24 NM, if you're able to get a tourqe wrench in there... I didn't... Thus I simply thightened as hard as could.( bolts had been very hard to eliminate!)
27. Connect the steering linkage once again.
28. Install the IBR container again, utilizing loctite 243 on both bolts. We do not possess tourqe specs for this either, but i tried 22 NM
29. Link the IBR pole into the bucket once more
This was the first time i changed impeller and wear band, it surely aint that difficult. Its simply take sometime and determination.